Rabu, 05 Desember 2007

KOS - 3

ini adalah hari ketigaku di kos.
semalem pergi sama fanny + wenny ke d'boliva .
stres gag karu-karuan!!
aku juga udah ngobrol sama mamanya fanny, i cried a lot there.
i wannna have a mom like the other mom in the world, who care
with their daughter.
euh, memang gag ada orang yang sama.
tapi seenggaknya aku juga pengen punya mama kayak mama"nya
temenku yang lain.
what a life! =(

my problem's getting more complicated.
and what a good job she made, so i have to explain
all of problem to my aunt right after this time.

sudah ada ultimatum dari mama...
dan saya harus cepet nyelesein masalah ini.
itu saran dr mamanya fanny.

raining outside, and i just imagine how comfort i'm
if this time i was in my private room in a place called HOME!
home sweet home.
my home's full of memories.
tears and laugh, happiness and sadness, etc .
tremendous memories make me miss my house easily.

0 komentar: